| 1. RECOGNIZE THE SEASON YOU ARE IN.
A. Scripture reference - Count it all joy when you fall into divers temptation, knowing this, that the testing of your faith works patience, but let patience have her perfect work that you may be perfect and entire (fully developed), wanting nothing (James 1:2-4).
· Principle - Being able to recognize the season you are in from the right perspective make a difference in your peace of mind. Use this season as a powerful resource tool for research and soul searching. All situations, circumstances, and dilemmas can be used as teaching tools for wisdom if it is perceived correctly. Clear the debris from your soul…Maybe it is not as bad as you think.
2. WHERE AM I ON THE PATIENT SCALE?
A. Scripture Reference - You have need of patience that after you have done the will of God, you will receive the promise (Hebrews 10:36).
· Principle - Patience is a virtue that takes time to render. Ask patience to hurry up and get out of the way! And it will remain in place until you get the lesson.
3. KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN GOD.
A. Scripture reference - For you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a Holy nation, a Peculiar people, that you should show (push) forth the praises of him, that has called you out of darkness into this marvelous light (I Peter 2:9).
· Principle - Knowing who you are in God is essential for fulfilling the purpose and plan for your life. This includes, having a firm understanding of where you have been, where you are, and most of all preparatory insight for where you are going. Your passage of liberation is connected to knowing who you are, and the one you belong too.
4. DISCOVER WHAT IS OUT OF ORDER.
A. Scripture reference - Let everything be done decently and in order (I Corinthians 14:40).
· Principle - It only takes one part of the engine to malfunction, and the entire automobile will not operate. Find the disorder, repair it, and move on.
5. FOLLOW THE NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM, RELEASE CONTROL.
A. Scripture reference - In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3:5).
· Principle - Following instruction is a sign of submission. Following Godly wisdom is a sign of humility.
6. STAY MENTALLY POSITIVE.
A. Scripture reference - finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things (Philippians 4:8).
· Principle - A positive attitude can make or break a dream, or any relationship. Whatever feeds your attitude determines your altitude.
7. AVOID NEGATIVE PEOPLE.
A. Scripture reference - Evil communication corrupts good manners (I Corinthians 15:33)
· Principle - You will know who you are by those you associate with. Judgmental, cynical, critical people carry a contagious disease that can be deadly. It’s called Poisonous tongue.
8. DECISION MAKING-(resolution and resolve).
A. Scripture reference - Are you willing to be whole (John 5:6).
· Principle - Jesus asked a man that had been sick for thirty-eight years if he wanted healing. The man came up with reason why he was in his condition; making the excuse that no one came to his aid. Jesus challenged the man to take up his bed and walk. The healing was in being responsible for his self inflicted actions, and to come away from those that was as sick as he was.
9. STAY FOCUSED AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
A. Scripture reference - They that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength they shall mount upon wings as an eagle, run and not get weary, walk and not faint (Isaiah 40:31).
· Principle - The biblical definition for waiting- means to serve with anticipation. In other words, God strengthens you as an Eagle in flight, and an Athlete that is preparing for the Olympics.
10. STAY IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD.
A. Scripture reference - In his presence there is fullness of joy. At his right hand are pleasures forever more (Psalms 16:11).
· Principle - As you pursue God, as the deer that pants after the water brook; God faithfully leads you to green pastures, restores your soul, leads you in the path of righteousness, protects you from evil, prepares a table of good things in the presence of your enemies, anoints you for purpose, and causes goodness and mercy to be your companion.